In the Spotlight
NEW Master of Engineering Management: Think and LEAD
The Master of Engineering Management degree deepens your critical analytical, science and engineering talents — Think. It also broadens your crucial management skills — Lead. NC State’s Master of Engineering Management degree provides you the skills necessary to manage and succeed in today’s complex technical environments.
NC State’s Master of Engineering Management program prepares you for the career path you want by offering seven flexible concentration tracks. It supports the job role and career goals you have in mind.
Our concentration areas help you choose the skills you need for your potential job role.
ISE Invites YOU to Volunteer!
Volunteering time – your most valuable resource – allows you to make a difference in someone’s life. You can give back to your ISE community, help a department that helped you, and improve the education of future industrial engineers. Besides, it just feels good to volunteer!
So, what is stopping you? We know you may have questions, so we made a FAQ to address your concerns.
Fitts-Woolard Hall is the NEW Home of ISE
The passage of Connect NC in March 2016, brings us closer to putting our faculty, staff, and students together with top businesses and government agencies on Centennial Campus which serves as a model for the ideal 21st-century research campus. Fitts-Woolard Hall will be the fourth academic engineering building on Centennial Campus. It will sit between the Hunt Library and Engineering Building I.
- It will measure 227,000 square feet
- It will house more than 100 classrooms and state of the art laboratories
- The estimated cost is $154 million
Alumni Resources Program
ISE has launched our Alumni Resources Program. The mission of our program is to provide you, our alumni, with resources that will benefit you throughout your career. These resources include:
- ISE Alumni LinkedIn Group (1200+ members)
- NCSU Online Library Access
- ISE and OR Job Board
- Online Certifications and Professional Learning
Whether you are looking to gain a competitive edge in your career or interested in networking with ISE Alumni faculty and students, the Alumni Engagement Program can help.
Looking for other ways to give back to the Department? Go to our 9 Ways to Partner with ISE to discover all the various ways you can make a difference.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- Accelerated Bachelor/Master in Industrial Engineering (ABM)
- Master in Industrial Engineering (MIE)
- Master of Industrial Engineering/Master of Business Administration (MIE-MBA)
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering (Ph.D.)
Interdisciplinary Programs and Degrees
- Master in Operations Research (MOR)
- Master of Operations Research (Online)
- Master of Operations Research (MSOR)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Operations Research (Ph.D.)
- Master in Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering (MIMSE)
- Master in Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering (Online)
Broaden Your World
Co-op Experience: Gain hands-on job experience while pursuing your degrees, and get paid for it, through the Cooperative Education Program.
Study Abroad: Engineering is a global enterprise. Many employers are looking for graduates with second languages and international exposure. Study Abroad can make that happen.
Donations help ISE evolve and keep pace with the latest technology. It gives our students the skills and sense of responsibility they need to make a difference in the world. Consider supporting the department today.