Department Head Search
NC State invites applications and nominations for the position of Department Head of the Industrial and Systems Engineering Department. The Department Head will hold the rank of Professor with tenure. He/She will provide visionary leadership with high expectations and goals in the areas of teaching, research, and service.
The Department Head will report to the Dean and oversee all academic, administrative, and budgetary matters for the Department. He/She will represent the Department to the College, University Administration, and external groups and stakeholders.
The Engineering Oval is the Future Home of ISE
The Engineering Oval building will be the fourth academic engineering building on Centennial Campus. It will sit between the Hunt Library and Engineering Building I.
- It will measure 227,000 square feet
- It will house more than 100 classrooms and state of the art laboratories
- The estimated cost is $154 million
Explore our Research Areas
Learn by Doing
Learn more about ISE Academics
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- Accelerated Bachelor / Master in Industrial Engineering (ABM)
- Master in Industrial Engineering (MIE)
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE)
- Master of Industrial Engineering / Master of Business Administration (MIE-MBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering (Ph.D.)
Broaden Your World
Co-op Experience: Gain hands-on job experience while pursuing your degrees, and get paid for it, through the Cooperative Education Program.
Study Abroad: Engineering is a global enterprise. Many employers are looking for graduates with second languages and international exposure. Study Abroad can make that happen.