NEW! Mentor Lunch Program
ISE is proud to announce that we have launched a new Mentor Lunch Program. The mission of our program is to enhance the personal and professional development of our students by building long-lasting relationships with our alumni and friends. At the same time, our alumni mentors will:
- build long-lasting relationships with our students
- create an employee pipeline for their businesses
- increase their connectivity with our department
It’s simple. Just take a couple of our students to lunch and share your wisdom and experience by answering their questions in a fun and relaxed environment.
Become an ISE Mentor
No problem. There are many ways you can have an impact on the lives of our students. Check out our 9 Ways to Partner with ISE.
Fitts-Woolard Hall is the Future Home of ISE
The passage of Connect NC in March 2016, brings us closer to putting our faculty, staff, and students together with top businesses and government agencies on Centennial Campus which serves as a model for the ideal 21st-century research campus. Fitts-Woolard Hall will be the fourth academic engineering building on Centennial Campus. It will sit between the Hunt Library and Engineering Building I.
- It will measure 227,000 square feet
- It will house more than 100 classrooms and state of the art laboratories
- The estimated cost is $154 million
Explore our Research Areas
Learn by Doing
Learn more about ISE Academics
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- Accelerated Bachelor/Master in Industrial Engineering (ABM)
- Master in Industrial Engineering (MIE)
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE)
- Master of Industrial Engineering/Master of Business Administration (MIE-MBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering (Ph.D.)
Broaden Your World
Co-op Experience: Gain hands-on job experience while pursuing your degrees, and get paid for it, through the Cooperative Education Program.
Study Abroad: Engineering is a global enterprise. Many employers are looking for graduates with second languages and international exposure. Study Abroad can make that happen.