ISE Golf Outing and FMM Celebration
Please join the Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering for our Golf Outing followed by our celebration of our Furniture Manufacturing and Management Program.
May 18, 2017
Catawba Country Club | Newton, NC
- Enjoy a relaxed round of golf
- Reconnect with fellow ISE alumni
- Socialize with students, faculty, and staff
- Discover what’s new in the Department
- Celebrate the storied past of the FMM Program
The Engineering Oval is the Future Home of ISE
The Engineering Oval building will be the fourth academic engineering building on Centennial Campus. It will sit between the Hunt Library and Engineering Building I.
- It will measure 227,000 square feet
- It will house more than 100 classrooms and state of the art laboratories
- The estimated cost is $154 million
Explore our Research Areas
Learn by Doing
Learn more about ISE Academics
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- Accelerated Bachelor / Master in Industrial Engineering (ABM)
- Master in Industrial Engineering (MIE)
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE)
- Master of Industrial Engineering / Master of Business Administration (MIE-MBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering (Ph.D.)
Broaden Your World
Co-op Experience: Gain hands-on job experience while pursuing your degrees, and get paid for it, through the Cooperative Education Program.
Study Abroad: Engineering is a global enterprise. Many employers are looking for graduates with second languages and international exposure. Study Abroad can make that happen.