NEW! Mentor Lunch Program
ISE is proud to announce that we have launched a new Mentor Lunch Program. The mission of our program is to enhance the personal and professional development of our students by building long-lasting relationships with our alumni and friends. At the same time, our alumni mentors will:
- build long-lasting relationships with our students
- create an employee pipeline for their businesses
- increase their connectivity with our department
It’s simple. Just take a couple of our students to lunch and share your wisdom and experience by answering their questions in a fun and relaxed environment.
Become an ISE Mentor
No problem. There are many ways you can have an impact on the lives of our students. Check out our 9 Ways to Partner with ISE.
The Engineering Oval is the Future Home of ISE
- It will measure 227,000 square feet
- It will house more than 100 classrooms and state of the art laboratories
- The estimated cost is $154 million
Explore our Research Areas
Learn by Doing
Learn more about ISE Academics
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- Accelerated Bachelor / Master in Industrial Engineering (ABM)
- Master in Industrial Engineering (MIE)
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE)
- Master of Industrial Engineering / Master of Business Administration (MIE-MBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering (Ph.D.)
Broaden Your World
Co-op Experience: Gain hands-on job experience while pursuing your degrees, and get paid for it, through the Cooperative Education Program.
Study Abroad: Engineering is a global enterprise. Many employers are looking for graduates with second languages and international exposure. Study Abroad can make that happen.