The ISE logo uses Century Schoolbook Bold Italic and Univers fonts. But, they do not need to be loaded on your system.
- The JPG files should be used for PowerPoint, Microsoft Office documents and the web
- The PNG files offer a transparent background and are good for student research posters
- The EPS (vector) files are the only logos that should be used for print because vector files will print cleanly at any size
NC State University Logos
For information about NC State University’s brand guidelines, go to brand.ncsu.edu.
ISE Letterhead Templates
These Microsoft Word letterhead and memorandum templates are only for digital communications. After you create your body copy, please export them as PDFs. The University recommends that you should only use Arial for the content of your letter. You can purchase other stationery items, such as business cards, letterhead and envelopes, through Marketplace. Business cards are also available at Wolf Xpress in the Talley Student Union.
Use these PowerPoint templates for your presentations. Please keep in mind that NC State guidelines recommend that you should use the Arial font for your content.
We are happy to print ISE student and faculty research posters FREE of change. Simply convert your poster to a .PDF and submit it as an attachment to email@example.com. Also:
- Let us know if you would like your poster mounted on foam board
- Typically, graduate and faculty posters are 48 x 36 (inches) and undergrad posters are 40 x 30 (inches)
- Please allow up to two business days for printing
- If you would like our design team to review the layout of your poster before printing, please attach your original PowerPoint file and a request for a review
The following are templates that you are welcome to use for your poster. Simply click on the poster you like and download the PowerPoint file.
Advanced Manufacturing Themed
Health Systems Themed
Productions Systems and Logistics Themed
Systems Analysis and Optimization Themed