The ISE (ePack) job board has information related to jobs in industrial engineering, systems engineering and operations research. It is run through NC State’s Career Development Center’s ePack system. We encourage students and alumni to go to the ISE (ePack) Job Board, but if you want to post your job or apply for a job on the list, you must be a member of NC State’s Alumni Association unless you are a student or are within one year of graduation.
We also post job opportunities below in three categories:
Got a Job?
ISE (ePack) Job Board
ISE Industry Positions
CPU Verification Engineer – AI Silicon
tenstorrent, Austin, TX or Santa Clara, CA
This is an entry Functional verification role in support of our high-performance CPUs going into industry leading AI/ML architecture. You will be mentored by and work alongside a group of highly experienced engineers across various domains of the AI chip.
- Develop DV testplans for ISA and microarchitecture and execute on them
- Design and develop component, block and core level testbenches including stimulus engines, microarchitectural models, checkers and coverage models
- Build architectural tools for ISA level verification
- Develop stimulus generators that scale from pre-silicon to emulation and post-silicon domain
- Develop DV environment, tools and infrastructure to enable functional verification for pre-silicon, emulation and post-silicon
Experience and Qualifications
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in EE/ECE/CE/CS with a strong GPA
- Knowledge of computer architecture/system components/network/fabric, prior internship working in these domains preferred
- Strong academic skills or internship experience in verification methodologies and techniques – Simulation/debug, TB development, stimulus, checking, coverage
- Academic projects in C++ / SV / UVM as well knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of assembly level programming
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills across various levels of design hierarchies
- Understanding of deep learning concepts and familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks and models is a plus
Line Leader III Production
Boehringer Ingelheim, Raleigh, NC
Under the direction of the Group Leader, Raleigh, NC Sites, the incumbent is responsible for leading staff and ensuring all daily activities are complete, on time, and in full. Perform or assist in the performance of all duties involved in the manufacture of live vaccine bulk antigens to meet business demands.
Typical hours are 5:00am – 3:30pm M-Th, however, this may change to align with business demand. Position may require working weekends along with flexible shift hours when needed.
Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineers (2021 Grads)
As part of Tetra Tech’s High Performance Buildings Group, we bring together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Cosentini Associates (www.cosentini.com), a Tetra Tech company, invites you to consider an exciting opportunity within our New York City office. We are seeking innovative and assertive Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineers (2021 Grads) to join our renowned design team working in our New York office.
What’s so great about this job? This is a terrific opportunity to perform innovative Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection designs on complex, challenging projects. This position offers career challenges and growth and provides access to a market-leading compensation and benefits package.
What kind of candidate are we looking for? We are seeking talented and highly motivated engineers graduating in May 2021. To be successful, candidates must have excellent technical skills, be well versed in the newest version of AutoCAD and Revit and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Why join Cosentini? Cosentini Associates provides the following engineering services: HVAC, Electrical Power, Fire Protection, Plumbing, Energy Conservation and Sustainable Design, Code Consulting and Construction Administration Services. We are a diverse company and have a reputation for innovative design in the global design and construction industry. As part of the Tetra Tech family, we are a leading provider of consulting and engineering services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Cosentini/Tetra Tech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
To teach undergraduate or graduate classes in the department for spring, fall, and/or summer sessions. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Education
Minimum of MS Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field and appropriate professional experience is required. The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to quality undergraduate and graduate teaching.
Experience teaching undergraduate or graduate students.
Each semester, the ISE main office is looking for students to assist with administrative tasks. There could be a variety of activities including, but not limited to:
- Staffing the front desk
- Organizing files
- Distributing mail
- Data queries
- Analytics on the alumni database
- Collecting and organizing information from the web
There is a preference for students interested in multiple semesters of participation.