Health Systems Engineering Certificate Program
Our program is designed to provide you with a learning experience in preparation for a career in the healthcare field. After successful completion of the program, you will receive a Health Systems Engineering Certificate which sets you apart and makes you more marketable for a future career in the healthcare industry.
Why join the Health Systems Engineering Certificate Program?
- Discover career opportunities in the healthcare industry
- Learn through practical and academic work
- Gain the exposure healthcare organizations value when considering job applicants
- Assistance in obtaining an internship in the healthcare field
- Position yourself to make an impact on healthcare in your community and the United States
- Gain key background knowledge of the healthcare industry and environment through academic course work (one course in the fall and spring semester)
- Set yourself apart from other industrial and systems engineers by earning unique qualifications in lean-six sigma, balanced scorecards, staffing, and performance improvement in healthcare
- Make yourself more marketable for a future career in the healthcare industry; further enhance your resume
- Acquire hands-on practical experience in process improvement with a healthcare organization
- Network with professionals in healthcare management and performance improvement
Undergraduates – November 1st *
Graduate Students – December 20th
* All undergraduate applications should be eligible to graduate by the spring of the following year
- A minimum GPA of 3.3
- Your resume (maximum of 2 pages, please)
- A brief statement of why you are interested in a career in healthcare (no more than 1 page, please)
- One ISE faculty recommendation
- An unofficial transcript
Email your resume, a one-page statement of interest and faculty recommendation to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be notified by December 15 for undergrads and March 15 for graduate students.