Welcome ISE students! Our goal here is to make things as easy as possible for you by providing the resources you need. These include:
- Giving you the answers to many ISE-related questions
- Filling out paperwork is unavoidable. We try and make it as easy as possible by putting many of the forms you’ll need in one place
- Discover how our department will prepare you for a successful career in ISE
- Providing a road map of undergraduate classes to guide you through to graduation
- Showing you how to easily set up an appointment with your advisor
- Alerting you to scholarship opportunities within the COE and ISE
- Explaining certification options that will enhance your IE degree
- Helping you network with fellow IE students and professionals in our student organizations
We are sure that you have many, many questions and we are here to help. Find the answers to many ISE-related questions.
Have You Been Accepted?
Congratulations! As a new student, you probably have lots of questions about living and learning at NC State. The New Student Checklist will help you start on the path to becoming the newest member of the Wolfpack family.
Are you substituting a course, doing independent study, or simply need a Reference Report on Applicant Form? Get all the forms you need on our forms page.
ISE Grad Student “Cheat Sheet”
So you are a new ISE grad student and you don’t want to miss any important information, deadline, or form to complete. We have put together a page with all the important things you need to know to make getting your degree easier.
We prepare our students for employment in industry, service, consulting and government organizations. They are also ready for advanced study at leading engineering, business and management universities. We offer many different degrees ranging from a bachelor of science to a Ph.D. in industrial engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Accelerated Bachelor / Master in Industrial Engineering
- Master in Industrial Engineering
- Master of Operations Research
- Master of Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Master of Industrial Engineering / Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Master of Science in Operations Research
- Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering
Health Systems Engineering Certificate Program
Our program is designed to provide you with a learning experience in preparation for a career in the healthcare field. After successful completion of the program, you will receive a Health Systems Engineering Certificate. This sets you apart and makes you more marketable for a future career in the healthcare industry.
Our BSIE Curriculum is designed to help you to better understand the courses you will be taking. Just as important, it will let you know what those courses really involve.
ISE provides quality and timely advising for our students to help with career awareness, academic success and personal enrichment.
Student organizations have a lot to offer. Whether you are a member or an officer, taking part in an extracurricular group will enhance your school experience. Student organizations will help you become more well-rounded by enhancing your skills, knowledge and connections. It gets you ready to take on your future career!
IT and Design Resources
ISE wants you to have the software and design resources you need to complete your IE projects.
- Need the latest version of Solidworks?
- Need to know how to remote into your office computer
- How about a template for your research poster?
- Maybe you just need a high-quality version of the ISE logo