Graduate Registration and Holds FAQ | NC State ISE
Graduate Registration and Holds FAQ
- Check the university registration calendar for official dates https://studentservices.ncsu.edu/calendars/.
- If you are a new master’s student, contact Dr. Michael Kay email@example.com. If you are a new Ph.D. student, contact your interim advisor, Dr. Russell King firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsure of who is your advisor, contact the ISE Graduate office, email@example.com.
- No. Only administrators in the department offering a course can add or remove you from classes in that department.
- Prepare the necessary advising paperwork as directed, Academic Advisement Form.
- You must see your advisor for the Advisement Term Hold to be released.
Can’t find your answer? Please contact our Graduate Services Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 919.515.6410.
Want to Look up Another FAQ?