- human performance measurement modeling
- human-machine system design
- human-computer interaction
- occupational safety and risk management
- and occupational biomechanics
Our labs provide hands-on experience to apply the ergonomics theory, models, methods and design principles learned in the classroom.
ISE faculty work with trained ergonomists at the Center on both theoretical and applied research. They conduct product and process evaluations and find answers to a broad range of questions relating to ergonomics and biomechanics.
Faculty Research Area Overviews
Want to see the research projects our students are working on right now? View our Current Ph.D. Student Page. Are you a student and want to join us? Undergraduates contact Kanton Reynolds | email@example.com | 919.515.0605 and graduates contact Cecilia Chen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 919.515.6410
Human-Systems Engineering Facilities
- Ergonomics Center of NC
- Biomechanics Lab
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Lab
- Cognitive Ergonomics Lab
- Human-Computer Interaction Lab
Human-Systems Engineering Faculty
Visit our other Research Areas to discover all that we do!