Advisor: Dr. Rohan Shirwaiker
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 4331 Fitts-Woolard Hall
Suleman Asif is a Ph.D. student at NC State’s Edward P. Fitts Department of ISE focusing on Advanced Manufacturing.
Suleman has not selected a research topic yet.
|Expected Graduation||2022 | Spring|
|MME||Masters in Manufacturing Engineering||Sabanci University||2018|
|BSME||Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering||National University of Sciences and Technology||2016|
- Characterizing the Effects of Synergistic Thermal and Photo-Cross-Linking during Biofabrication on the Structural and Functional Properties of Gelatin Methacryloyl (GeIMA) Hydrogels
- Chansoria, P., Asif, S., Polkoff, K., Chung, J., Piedrahita, J. A., & Shirwaiker, R. A. (2021), ACS BIOMATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsbiomaterials.1c00635
- Ultrasound-assisted vat photopolymerization 3D printing of preferentially organized carbon fiber reinforced polymer composites
- Asif, S., Chansoria, P., & Shirwaiker, R. (2020), JOURNAL OF MANUFACTURING PROCESSES, 56, 1340–1343. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmapro.2020.04.029