Associate Professor Emeritus
- Phone: 919.515.0366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 4342 Fitts-Woolard Hall
Ezat Sanii has been a professor of Industrial Engineering at North Carolina State University since 1983 and an associate faculty member of the Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering Institute (IMSEI) and the Artificial Intelligence group. He was previously an assistant professor of IE at the University of Miami. He has one year of industrial experience with Brown and Sharpe Mfg. Co. He received SME’s Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer award in 1985 and is the School Representative to Computer-Aided Manufacturing International (CAM-I).
Ezat Sanii’s research interests include manufacturing processes, Computer-Automated Process Planning, CAD/CAM integration, flexible manufacturing systems, industrial robotic task planning and intelligent applications development.
|Ph.D.||Doctor of Philosophy||Purdue University||1982|
|MS||Master of Science||Purdue University||1975|
|BS||Bachelor of Science||Arya-Mehr University of Technology||1973|
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer, SME
- A constraint-based genetic algorithm for concurrent engineering
- Cormier, D., P O'Grady, & Sanii, E. (1998), INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION RESEARCH, 36(6), 1679–1697. https://doi.org/10.1080/002075498193228