Clifton A. Anderson Distinguished Professor
- 300 Daniels Hall
Reha Uzsoy is a professor in the Edward P. Fitts department of Industrial & Systems Engineering at North Carolina State University. He is the author of one book, three edited books, and numerous refereed journal publications. Before coming to the US he worked as a production engineer with Arcelik AS, a major appliance manufacturer in Istanbul, Turkey. He has also worked as a visiting researcher at Intel Corporation and IC Delco. His research has been supported by the National Science Foundation, Intel Corporation, Hitachi Semiconductor, Harris Corporation, Kimberly Clark, Union Pacific, Ascension Health and General Motors. He was named a Fellow of the Institute of Industrial Engineers in 2005, Outstanding Young Industrial Engineer in Education in 1997 and a University Faculty Fellow by Purdue University in 2001, and has received awards for both undergraduate and graduate teaching.
Discover more about Reha Uzsoy, see Faculty Profile: Reha Uzsoy
University of Florida
Master of Science
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
Bachelor of Science
Production planning, scheduling, and supply chain management.
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, Institute of Industrial Engineers,
- C.A. Anderson Outstanding Faculty Award, ISE Department at NC State Unviersity, 2011
- Modeling for the equitable and effective distribution of food donations under stochastic receiving capacities
- Orgut, I. S., Ivy, J., & Uzsoy, R. (2017), IISE Transactions, 49(6), 567-578.
- Multi-dimensional clearing functions for aggregate capacity modelling in multi-stage production systems
- Albey, E., Bilge, U., & Uzsoy, R. (2017), International Journal of Production Research, 55(14), 4164-4179.
- Modeling the impact of new product introduction on the output of semiconductor wafer fabrication facilities
- Manda, A. B., Uzsoy, R., Kempf, K. G., & Kim, S. (2016), In 2016 winter simulation conference (wsc). (Winter Simulation Conference Proceedings, ) (pp. 2547-2558).
- A chance constraint based multi-item production planning model using simulation optimization
- Albey, E., Uzsoy, R., & Kempf, K. G. (2016), In 2016 winter simulation conference (wsc). (Winter Simulation Conference Proceedings, ) (pp. 2719-2730).
- (Almost) present at the creation: 25 years of modelling and simulation in semiconductor manufacturing
- Uzsoy, R. (2016), In 2016 10th european conference on antennas and propagation (eucap). (Proceedings of the European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, ) (pp. 2509-2509).
- Computing the number of acute-care beds within NC Certificate of Need
- Kesercioglu, M. G., Roberts, S. D., & Uzsoy, R. (2016), Health Systems, 5(2), 98-108.
- Modeling the effect of public health resources and alerting on the dynamics of pertussis spread
- Yaylali, E., Ivy, J. S., Uzsoy, R., Samoff, E., Meyer, A. M., & Maillard, J. M. (2016), Health Systems, 5(2), 81-97.
- Special section on emerging advances in logistics systems: Integrating remote sensing, IT, and autonomy
- Fanti, M. P., Ukovich, W., & Uzsoy, R. (2016), IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 13(4), 1420-1421.
- Chance-constrained formulations in rolling horizon production planning: An experimental study
- Lin, P. C., & Uzsoy, R. (2016), International Journal of Production Research, 54(13), 3927-3942.
- Modeling cycle times in production planning models for wafer fabrication
- Kacar, N. B., Monch, L., & Uzsoy, R. (2016), IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, 29(2), 153-167.