Clifton A. Anderson Distinguished Professor
- 300 Daniels Hall
Reha Uzsoy is a professor in the Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering at North Carolina State University. He is the author of one book, three edited books, and numerous refereed journal publications. Before coming to the US he worked as a production engineer with Arcelik AS, a major appliance manufacturer in Istanbul, Turkey. He has also worked as a visiting researcher at Intel Corporation and IC Delco. His research has been supported by the National Science Foundation, Intel Corporation, Hitachi Semiconductor, Harris Corporation, Kimberly Clark, Union Pacific, Ascension Health and General Motors. He was named a Fellow of the Institute of Industrial Engineers in 2005, Outstanding Young Industrial Engineer in Education in 1997 and a University Faculty Fellow by Purdue University in 2001, and has received awards for both undergraduate and graduate teaching.
Discover more about Reha Uzsoy, see Faculty Profile: Reha Uzsoy
University of Florida
Master of Science
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
Bachelor of Science
Production planning, scheduling, and supply chain management.
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, Institute of Industrial Engineers,
- C.A. Anderson Outstanding Faculty Award, ISE Department at NC State University, 2011
- A comparison of mixed integer programming formulations of the capacitated lot-sizing problem
- Karagul, H. F., Warsing, D. P., Hodgson, T. J., Kapadia, M. S., & Uzsoy, R. (2018), INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION RESEARCH, 56(23), 7064–7084. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2017.1401232
- Appreciation to Our Reviewers
- Uzsoy, R. (2018), IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING, 31(4), 405–405. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSM.2018.2871481
- Editorial from the incoming editor-in-chief
- Uzsoy, R. (2018), IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, 31(2), 195–195.
- Robust optimization approaches for the equitable and effective distribution of donated food
- Orgut, I. S., Ivy, J. S., Uzsoy, R., & Hale, C. (2018), EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH, 269(2), 516–531. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2018.02.017
- Rolling horizon, multi-product production planning with chance constraints and forecast evolution for wafer fabs
- Ziarnetzky, T., Moench, L., & Uzsoy, R. (2018), INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION RESEARCH, 56(18), 6112–6134. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2018.1478461
- Rounding heuristics for multiple product dynamic lot-sizing in the presence of queueing behavior
- Kang, Y., Albey, E., & Uzsoy, R. (2018), COMPUTERS & OPERATIONS RESEARCH, 100, 54–65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cor.2018.07.019
- Load dependent lead time modelling: A robust optimization approach
- Albey, E., Yanikoglu, I., & Uzsoy, R. (2017), In 2017 winter simulation conference (wsc) (pp. 3531–3542).
- Modeling for the equitable and effective distribution of food donations under stochastic receiving capacities
- Orgut, I. S., Ivy, J., & Uzsoy, R. (2017), IISE Transactions, 49(6), 567–578.
- Multi-dimensional clearing functions for aggregate capacity modelling in multi-stage production systems
- Albey, E., Bilge, U., & Uzsoy, R. (2017), International Journal of Production Research, 55(14), 4164–4179.
- (Almost) present at the creation: 25 years of modelling and simulation in semiconductor manufacturing
- Uzsoy, R. (2016), In 2016 10th european conference on antennas and propagation (eucap) (pp. 2509–2509).