Advisor: Dr. Osman Ozaltin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruoting Li is a Ph.D. student studying Health Systems Engineering in the ISE Department at NC State.
Ruoting’s research applies data analysis techniques to healthcare problems and combating human trafficking.
|Expected Graduation||Summer | 2023|
|BSIE||Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering||Lehigh University||2018|
- Detecting Human Trafficking: Automated Classification of Online Customer Reviews of Massage Businesses
- Li, R., Tobey, M., Mayorga, M. E., Caltagirone, S., & Ozaltin, O. Y. (2023, February 22), M&SOM-MANUFACTURING & SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT, Vol. 2. https://doi.org/10.1287/msom.2023.1196
- Interpretable models for the automated detection of human trafficking in illicit massage businesses
- Tobey, M., Li, R., Ozaltin, O. Y., Mayorga, M. E., & Caltagirone, S. (2022, August 28), IISE TRANSACTIONS, Vol. 8. https://doi.org/10.1080/24725854.2022.2113187
- Septic shock prediction and knowledge discovery through temporal pattern mining
- Agor, J. K., Li, R., & Ozaltin, O. Y. (2022), ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MEDICINE, 132. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.artmed.2022.102406