- Phone: 919.412.2104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 4323 Fitts-Woolard Hall
Patrick Murray retired from a 30-year career at Intel Corporation. He started volunteering with the department in the Fall of 2018, serving as an alumni-student mentor and working on special projects for the department head and the ISE Advisory Board. In the Spring of 2020, he added to his volunteer activity serving as an industry/executive coach supporting ISE undergraduate students in their senior design engineering class. Additionally, he helps co-teach Product Development topics in ISE216 and ISE589/MBA555, and gives lectures on Sustainable Engineering topics in several ISE courses.
Honors and Awards
- 2020 | Shaping Work of the Future, MITx, MIT Sloan School of Management
- 2020 | Introduction to the Circular Economy, DelftX, Delft University of Technology
|BSIE||Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering||NC State University||1988|
Discover more about Patrick Murray
- Why it’s Good to be an Industrial Engineering during Difficult Economic Times
- Alum Shares Graduating in a Year of Job Outlook Uncertainty
- 5 Questions with Patrick Murray
- Outreach and Engagement
- Interaction Methodologies for Multimodal Communication
- Murray, P. J. (1987). , . Presented at the 2nd International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction.