Director of Undergraduate Programs
- Phone: 919.515.0605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 4311 Fitts-Woolard Hall
Kanton T. Reynolds has twenty years of industry experience working for notable companies as General Motors, IBM, and Lenovo in a variety of capacities including Quality Engineering, System Assurance, Program Development and Project Management. He is a certified PMP© Project Management Professional and American Society for Quality (ASQ) Six Sigma Green Belt.
Reynolds international experience is highlighted by his work as a graduate intern at the United States Department of State where he was assigned to the political and economic sections of the US Embassy in Lilongwe, Malawi. He has also worked as a graduate intern at The Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia where he was responsible for research on political and human rights issues in Malawi and Sudan as well as monitoring compliance with United Nations treaties and international elections standards. Dr. Reynolds served as an International Election Observer in Mahdia, Guyana during the 2015 elections.
Reynolds has previously held faculty positions at Saint Augustine’s University and North Carolina A&T State University. He currently serves as a Park Faculty Scholar for the Class of 2023 and his academic interests include STEM Study Abroad, Underrepresented Minorities in STEM, Engineering Education, and Engineering Management.
Discover more about Kanton Reynolds
- Dr. Reynolds Talks the Science of Black Panther
- Reynolds Talks Justice League
- NC Comicon 2018
- Engineering League in “The CON”
- Students “Having a Butcher’s” at London
- ISE Goes to Comicon
- He’s Glad to be Back Home
- Cellular manufacturing & the concept of total quality
- Reynolds, K. T. (1998), Computers and Industrial Engineering, 35(1-2), 89–92. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0360-8352(98)00027-8