- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 4331 Fitts-Woolard Hall
- Website: https://www.ise.ncsu.edu/current-students/ise-ambassadors/
I am a Ph.D. student in Industrial Engineering. I worked as a software and data management co-op for UTC Aerospace Systems, and have performed undergraduate research studying blockchain technology with Dr. Yunan Liu. I participate in a variety of activities on campus, including the University Scholars Program, a campus ministry, and the NC State ‘Power Sound of the South’ Marching Band, where I play the Mellophone. When not on campus, you may find me playing piano, tutoring math, petting my dogs, or working at The Lego Store at Crabtree Valley Mall.
Kurtis Konrad’s Resume (PDF 448KB)
Kurtis is currently doing cutting-edge research in algorithmic design for simulation optimization. He is also investigating the application of game-theoretic ideas and mechanism design to health care networks, with a specific focus on the kidney exchange. Additionally, he is exploring projects related to assigning cardiac patients to physicians, simulating renewable energy generation, and transportation networks.
|Expected Graduation||2024 | Spring|
|MIE||Master of Industrial Engineering||NC State University||2019|
|BSIE||Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering||NC State University||2018|
Discover more about Kurtis Konrad
- A SIMULATION MODEL FOR THE MULTI-PERIOD KIDNEY EXCHANGE INCENTIVIZATION PROBLEM
- Konrad, K. (2020), 2020 WINTER SIMULATION CONFERENCE (WSC). https://doi.org/10.1109/WSC48552.2020.9384063