Advisor: Dr. Osman Ozaltin
Systems Analysis and Optimization
- 373 Daniels Hall
Master of Philosophy
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Bachelor of Engineering
Northwestern Polytechnical University
Junlong's research interests are in the methodology and applications of stochastic optimization, integer programming, and bilevel programming. Specific application areas include logistics, healthcare and data analytics. His doctoral research employs value functions to optimize large-scale nonlinear stochastic integer programs and discrete bilevel linear programs.
- Most reliable path-finding algorithm for maximizing on-time arrival probability
- Chen, B. Y., Shi, C. Y., Zhang, J. L., Lam, W. H. K., Li, Q. Q., & Xiang, S. J. (2017), Transportmetrica B-Transport Dynamics, 5(3), 253-269.
- Single-ratio fractional integer programs with stochastic right-hand sides
- Zhang, J., & Ozaltin, O. Y. (2017), IISE Transactions, 49(6), 579-592.
- On-time delivery probabilistic models for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands and time windows
- Zhang, J. L., Lam, W. H. K., & Chen, B. Y. (2016), European Journal of Operational Research, 249(1), 144-154.