Director of Ergonomic Services
- Phone: 704.483.2837
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 4209 Fitts-Woolard Hall
Jeff Hoyle is a certified professional ergonomist and director of Ergonomics Services for The Ergonomics Center, housed within the Industrial and Systems Engineering Department at North Carolina State University. His master’s degree focuses on ergonomics and biomechanics.
He specializes in providing ergonomics program development, job analysis and redesign, training, ergonomics team and guideline development for a variety of companies nationwide. Hoyle also serves as research liaison to facilitate the coordination of ergonomics research projects between government grants, clients/member companies, and NC State faculty and graduate students. He is a frequent speaker at national and regional safety and ergonomic conferences and has published in several scientific journals.
Honors and Awards
- 2021 | Creativeness in Ergonomics Practitioner of the Year Award, Liberty Mutual
- 2009 | Certificant, Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics (CPE)
|MSISE||Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering||The Ohio State University||2006|
|BSIE||Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering||NC State University||2002|
Discover more about Jeff Hoyle
- A usability assessment of riding lawn-mowing equipment with varying levels of design standards compliance
- Deng, Y., Shirley, J., Rose, T., Geary, L., Feltner, D., Chen, K., … Kaber, D. B. (2019), APPLIED ERGONOMICS, 78, 76–85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apergo.2019.02.003
- Effects of postural and visual stressors on myofascial trigger point development and motor unit rotation during computer work
- Hoyle, J. A., Marras, W. S., Sheedy, J. E., & Hart, D. E. (2011), JOURNAL OF ELECTROMYOGRAPHY AND KINESIOLOGY, 21(1), 41–48. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelekin.2010.04.006