- 448 Daniels Hall
Hong Wan hails from Purdue University where her research interests include design and analysis of computer simulation experiments, stochastic process, and healthcare systems engineering as well as blockchain technology.
Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
Master of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
Master of Science in Materials Science
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
Wan's research focuses on the fields of complex simulation modeling, data analysis, and experimental design. Also, simulation and data analysis of the healthcare system, blockchain simulation and analysis, learning-based experimental design and analysis, quality control for nanomanufacturing, and game theory and its application in quality management.
Honors and Awards
- Featured Paper in IIE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, 2017
- Best Student Paper Finalist Award (2nd place), QSR, 2014
- Military Application Society Koopman Prize, INFORMS, 2013
- Best Student Paper Awards, I-Sim/ACM-SIGSIM, 2007
- Pritsker Doctoral Dissertation Award - 3rd Place, IISE, 2005
- Quality, Statistics, and Reliability Section Best Student Paper Award, 2003