- Phone: 919.515.2052
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 4213 Fitts-Woolard Hall
- Website: https://www.ergocenter.ncsu.edu/
Gary Downey is a master ergonomist at The Ergonomics Center, housed in the Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial Systems Engineering at North Carolina State University. His master’s degree focused on ergonomics, assistive technology, and biomechanics. Downey has received national recognition from RESNA and the Paralyzed Veterans of America for his engineering design work.
His role involves providing ergonomic job evaluations, training and mentoring to employees at companies throughout the United States. In his spare time, Gary and his wife can be found near a swimming pool cheering on their three children’s swim teams.
Honors and Awards
- 2005 | Certificant, Board of Certified Professional Ergonomists
- 2002 | Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), Kansas State Board of Technical Professions
|MSME||Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering||The University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center||1998|
|BSME||Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering||Iowa State University, Ames||1993|
Discover more about Gary Downey