Tom Culbreth, Jr
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Culbreth, Jr has been a member of the Industrial Engineering faculty at North Carolina State University since 1978. In 1991 he established the Furniture Manufacturing and Management Center and served as its Director until 2005. Dr. Culbreth currently teaches courses in furniture manufacturing operations and statistical quality control and conducts research to develop computer-aided engineering/management systems for woodworking operations.
- The lumber procurement and kiln scheduling problem: A hybrid-ga approach
- Joines, J. A., Culbreth, C. T., & Schultz, S. R. (2007), Wood and Fiber Science, 39(4), 628–638.
- Design and evaluation of furniture finishing systems
- Melton, R. H., Culbreth, C. T., Roberts, S. D., & Joines, J. A. (2002), Forest Products Journal, 52(7-8), 27–33.
- Dry kiln scheduling in furniture production
- Yaghubian, A. R., Hodgson, T. J., Joines, J. A., Culbreth, C. T., & Huang, J. C. (1999), IIE Transactions, 31(8), 733–738. https://doi.org/10.1080/07408179908969872
- Decision support system for lumber procurement and dry kiln scheduling
- Huang, J. C. C., Culbreth, C. T., Joines, J. A., King, R. E., & Hodgson, T. J. (1998), Forest Products Journal, 48(9), 51–59.