Dr. Binil Starly
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 4101 Fitts-Woolard Hall
Akshay Bharadwaj is a Ph.D. student at NC State’s Edward P. Fitts Department of ISE focusing on Advanced Manufacturing.
Akshay’s research focuses on digital manufacturing. His work is primarily on building a cyber-infrastructure for manufacturing data and using the knowledge acquired to lower barriers for designing and making products by applying machine learning techniques.
|Expected Graduation||2022 | Spring|
|MSIE||Master of Science in Industrial Engineering||NC State University||2019|
|BE||Bachelor of Engineering||VT University||2016|
- Knowledge graph construction for product designs from large CAD model repositories
- Bharadwaj, A. G., & Starly, B. (2022), ADVANCED ENGINEERING INFORMATICS, 8. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aei.2022.101680
- MVCNN plus plus : Computer-Aided Design Model Shape Classification and Retrieval Using Multi-View Convolutional Neural Networks
- Angrish, A., Bharadwaj, A., & Starly, B. (2021), JOURNAL OF COMPUTING AND INFORMATION SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING, 21(1). https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4047486