- This event has passed.
NC State Day of Giving 2022
NC State Day of Giving is an annual, university-wide fundraising event. For 24 hours, the Wolfpack community comes together to support our students and demonstrate the strength of the Pack. Funds raised create sustaining scholarships, invest in inclusion efforts, and promote diversity and enrichment.
ISE is focused on the following social media challenges this Day of Giving:
- Day of Giving Video Share Challenge (Facebook): From March 16-22, help us raise awareness leading up to the big day by posting the NC State Day of Giving video directly from the COE Facebook page. The college, program or fund whose video post receives the most shares before March 23 will win an additional $3,000.
- Hashtag Match (Twitter): 1 tweet = $10. Every tweet that tags #GivingPack counts as a $10 gift until the full $6,000 is accounted for. Beginning at 12:01 a.m., tweet something you love about NC State, use the #GivingPack hashtag and tag @NCStateISE and @NCStateEngr to add $10 extra to the each total. If ISE receives the most mentions when the challenge threshold is reached, ISE will earn an additional $2,000.
- One Wolfpack Challenge (Twitter, Instagram): We’re all One Wolfpack. Starting at 10 a.m., post a photo of yourself or your Pack repping NC State gear, and use the hashtag #GivingPack. Get creative and tell us the story of your photo! Participate on Twitter and Instagram by using #GivingPack and mentioning @NCStateISE. You can also participate on Instagram Stories by tagging @NCState and using the hashtag #GivingPack along with mentioning @NCStateEngr. Two winners will earn an extra $1,000 each for their favorite college/unit.
- Pack Pets Challenge (Twitter, Instagram): Do your pets back the Pack? From 7 to 11:59 p.m., post a photo on Twitter or Instagram of your pet in Wolfpack gear using #GivingPack and tag #NCStateISE and/or @NCStateISE for a chance to help the College win an extra $1,000. On Instagram Stories, make sure to tag @ncstateise, @ncstateengr and @ncstate too so your entry is counted.
The College is also aiming to win the following giving challenges:
- Most Alumni Gifts Challenge: The strength of the wolf is the Pack. Gather fellow alumni to give to the area you’re most passionate about between 1 and 2 p.m., and potentially earn ISE a bonus $1,000.
- Faculty Staff Challenge: Our faculty and staff are some of the most enthusiastic members of the Wolfpack, so we have a challenge just for them. If COE has the most employee gifts between 2 and 3 p.m., the College will win this challenge for $1,000!
- Most Young Alumni Gifts Challenge: If you graduated from ISE in the last 10 years (graduates from any classes between 2011 and 2021), this is the challenge for you! The area with the most gifts from young alumni between 3 and 4 p.m. will receive an extra $1,000.