Undergraduate Graduation FAQ | NC State ISE
Undergraduate Graduation FAQ
- Apply for graduation at the beginning of the semester or summer session in which you are completing the last courses you need to complete your curriculum requirements.
- There are two steps for graduation check-out:
- Submit a graduation request in MyPack
- Fill out a graduation form, which will be provided by the ISE Undergraduate Office.
- When the necessary forms have been submitted, you will receive e-mail communications from the University and department about graduation-related details.
- Information about the University graduation ceremony can be found here https://studentservices.ncsu.edu/your-degree/graduation/.
- For information about the ISE graduation ceremony please contact the ISE undergraduate office.
Can’t find your answer? Please contact our Undergraduate Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org | 919.513.2189.
Want to Look up Another FAQ?