That’s right, the latest edition of inGear Magazine is HERE! Download your copy of the 2020 Spring/Summer inGear Magazine or pick up a copy in ISE’s main office. If you would like a printed copy of the magazine, we will gladly mail one directly to you. Just join our mailing list. It’s fast, easy and FREE!
IN THIS EDITION
- Run ISE Run. From organizing the Krispy Kreme Challenge to running in the New York City Marathon to competing at the US Olympic Trials, ISE students are on the move.
- ISE Goes GREEN Program. In the Fall of 2019, four ISE students signed up to travel across the globe to study some of the planet’s most challenging sustainability problems.
- Practice Skills, Pay Bills. How NC State students are working together using eSports as a way to pay for college.
- 4 Things to do After Getting an ISE Degree. You did it. You earned your NC State ISE degree. If you haven’t already landed one, you will need a plan to find a lucrative industrial engineering job.
- Grad Student Spotlight: Carlan Ivey. Industrial engineers apply their skills to prevent problems from happening every day. What if that problem was someone trying to punch you in the face?
LOOKING FOR PAST EDITIONS?
We are happy to provide our past editions of inGear Magazine.
DO YOU HAVE NEWS?
We love to promote our alumni and friends. Please send your news, feedback, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.