That’s right, the latest edition of inGear Magazine is HERE! Download your copy of inGear Magazine or pick up a copy in ISE’s main office. If you would like a printed copy of the magazine and coming to Daniels Hall is a hassle, we will gladly mail one directly to you. Just join our mailing list. It’s fast, easy and FREE!
IN THIS EDITION
- Outreach and Engagement. Since Julie Swann became ISE’s newest department head, she has worked to increase outreach to potential students and engagement with alumni. more »
- A 21st-Century Solution to a 19th-Century Problem. Matthew White takes on the challenge of 3D-printing parts for a concert-grande piano from the 1890s. more »
- WELCOME New Data Analytics Faculty Members. The ISE Department welcomes its newest faculty members, Sara Shashaani and Hong Wan. Along with Xiaolei Fang the three members make up ISE’s data science research area. more »
- 5 Questions with Misha Dawson. ISE alumna Misha Dawson (Class of 95) shares her wisdom and experience from working at Siemens Energy, Automation, and Nokia Mobile Phones before joining Raytheon in 2001. more »
- Ambassador Program Showcases Department. Drs. Julie Swann and Kanton Reynolds decided it was time to harness that spirit of volunteerism and create the ISE Ambassadors Program. more »
LOOKING FOR PAST EDITIONS?
We are happy to provide our past editions of inGear Magazine.
DO YOU HAVE NEWS?
We love to promote our alumni and friends. Please send your news, feedback, and ideas to email@example.com.