Check out the latest edition of inGear Magazine or download your copy today. If you would like to have a printed copy of the magazine mailed directly to you, please join our mailing list. It’s fast, easy and FREE!
IN THIS EDITION
- The IEiest Place on Earth. 30 ISE students and faculty helped turn Disneyland into the center of the industrial engineering universe this summer. more
- Pomp and Unusual Circumstance. Thanks to some quick thinking, lots of teamwork and a heap of patience, ISE’s spring graduation ceremony went from near disaster to a most memorable event. more
- 5 Questions with Brian Betts. ISE alumnus Brian Betts (Class of 96) shares his wisdom and experience from decades of working at The Happiest Place on Earth, Disney World. more
- OLYMPIC-SIZED Pride. ISE Sophomore Anton Ipsen flashes his best wolf sign to the world at the Rio Olympics. more
- Teen Researcher. ISE sophomore Nishant Singh uses medical data to boost hospital efficiency as he helps to bring healthcare to children around the world. more
LOOKING FOR PAST EDITIONS?
We are happy to provide our past editions of inGear Magazine.
DO YOU HAVE NEWS?
We love to promote our alumni and friends. Please send your news, feedback and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.