Moped25 is the acronym for Multimodal Occupational Posture Dataset. The dataset includes 25 tasks that are commonly seen in the workplace. The full-body 3-D kinematics data (37 markers) and the synchronized videos were collected in our Biomechanics Lab and all made publicly available on this site.
Subjects and Tasks
- 12 subjects were included in this project. The first subject was for the pilot test with different marker attachment. The other 11 subjects were using the same marker attachment.
- 25 different tasks were involved in this project. The following figure shows examples:
- For the detailed description of the experiment, please refer to our paper in the reference section.
Data Accessing Instructions
- The marker data were stored as .mat files. Basic loading and visualizing functions are provided in MATLAB code. Please visit my GITHUB page for further instruction.
- For any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- Videos (4~6 GB for each participant)
- Marker (about 300 MB in total) On-body marker file (.mat, .txt)
- Box marker file (.mat, .txt)
- Virtual marker (shelf and chair)
- Please cite the following paper if you use the data or code provided here.
- Li, Li, Ziyang Xie, and Xu Xu. “MOPED25: A multimodal dataset of full-body pose and motion in occupational tasks.” Journal of Biomechanics (2020).