Alumni-Student Engagement Program
The mission of our Alumni-Student Engagement Program is to enhance the personal and professional development of our students by building long-lasting relationships with our alumni and industry partners. At the same time, our alumni and partners will:
- Build long-lasting relationships with our students
- Create an employee pipeline for their businesses
- Increase their connectivity with our department
“It was fun. Very informal. We just chatted about internships and job search. I offered to be as involved with them as they wanted.”
How It Works
- We encourage you, our ISE alumni and industry partners, to engage in many different ways with our students.
- Sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students are eligible to take part in the program.
- Let’s do Lunch? Each semester, you can treat up to four students to a 90-minute lunch near campus.
- Help graduating students by participating in one-on-one resume reviews. Our students appreciate getting specific, individual attention and feedback.
- Prepare students for internships, co-ops, and full-time employment by running them through mock interviews.
- The private ISE Alumni, Faculty, and Student LinkedIn Group is available for more communication.
Engage with Students Today!
Thank you for your support!